Grow your business in Darlington County, S.C. in a setting rich with tradition. We are not only business friendly... we go out of our way to provide services and to do business in the tradition of true Southern hospitality. Come see what's waiting for you in the Palmetto State.
- 60 acres of industrial/commerce development space in Darlington County, S.C., owned and operated by the FDTC Educational Foundation.
- Florence-Darlington Technical College and its state-of-the-art training solutions are less than a mile away. It provides clients with the resources, training, and programs to be successful in tomorrow's highly competitive marketplace.
- Located off Palmetto Road (S-16-408) near the intersection of U.S. Hwy. 52 between Darlington and Florence, S.C. Interstates 95 and 20 are within four miles of the site.
- The Florence Regional Airport is located 10 miles away and has daily commercial flights to Charlotte and Atlanta.
- The park is 85 miles east of Columbia, S.C., 75 miles west of Myrtle Beach and South Carolina's Grand Strand, and 110 miles northwest of historic Charleston, S.C. and the S.C. Ports Authority.